Bible Studies / Small Groups
- Women’s Monthly Bible Study- Character Study on Women of the Bible (4th Monday of the Month) – 12:00-1:00pm , Contact Laura Wegener, Leticia Sembera, or Renee Gonzalez for details.
- Bible Study Fellowship – Genesis. Lunch Time – read more here.
- Virtual Prayer Meeting, 7:30 am, Contact Jake Hite for details
- Catholic Faith Study Series – 11:30-12:30 – read more here
- The Epistles of John, currently at John 1 – 11:30-12:30 – Contact Stuart Holland for details
- Prayer Meeting in Wellness, 11:30am-12:00pm, Contact Angel E Martinez for details
- Men’s Discipleship Group, 11:30am-12:00pm, Read more here
- Name: Baytown Area Bible Study
- Location: Baytown MOB-534
- Lead: Jager Livingston – Jager’s MySite
- Meeting Times: Tuesdays, 11:00am – 12:00pm – Bring your lunch!
- Description: We have started an open bible study in the Baytown area to bring together believers to spend time weekly in God’s Word. The goal of the study is to learn more about God from the Bible, and from one another, while also connecting the Christians in the area to build a network. We meet over lunch so feel free to bring food with you into the room!
- Name: Baytown Bible Study
- Lead: Aaron Stryk – Aaron’s Mysite
- Meeting Times: Tuesdays, 12:00pm – 1:00pm – Bring your lunch!
- Description: A Study of 1 Peter. All are welcomed to join!
- Name: BTEC-Baytown Bible Study
- Lead: Chelsea Reynolds – Chelsea’s Mysite
- Meeting Times: Thursdays, 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Description: Our group was built off the power of the Holy Spirit. We believe that the same spirit that rose Jesus Christ from the dead is the same spirt that lives inside of each of us. We let the Spirit of God lead us, guide us, heal us and deliver his messages through each of us. We take turns each week delivering the messages that the Lord has laid on our hearts. We hope to see you soon. For more information, see here.
- Prayer Group Thursdays 12-12:30. Read more here
- Weekly Bible Study – Read more here
Houston area (non-ExxonMobil)
- The Porch Live: Houston, Tuesday Evenings, Read more here