Last updated May 13th, 2022
Below is a list of Bible studies occurring at various locations. You are welcome to join any of these at any time. If you’d like to start your own study, reference our “Create Your Own Study or Chapter” post and let us know so we can share it with the community.
- Women’s Monthly Bible Study
- Meets: 4th Monday of the Month, 12:00-1:00pm
- Description: Character Study on Women of the Bible.
- Contact: Reach out to Renee Gonzalez for details.
- Bible Study Fellowship: People of the Promise: Kingdom Divided.
- Meets: Lunch time
- Contact: Reach out to Michael Barber or Chris Matteson for details.
- Virtual Prayer Meeting
- Meets: 7:30am
- Contact: Reach out to Jake Hite for details.
- LLBL (Leading Ladies Bible Lesson): The Story of Mary Magdalene
- Meets: Starts Wednesday, June 15th, 2022. Will meet 3nd Wednesday of each month, 11:30am-12:30pm
- Contact: Reach out to Sally Dunham for details
- Salvation History: From Adam to Jesus Series
- Meets: 11:30-12:30pm over Zoom and in-person as able.
- Bible Study Group
- Meets: 11:30-12:30pm virtually via Zoom.
- Description: This group meets weekly for Bible study and fellowship. No advance preparation is required, although reading through the week’s scripture passage ahead of time may be helpful. Typically, we will take a book of the Bible and work our way through it through the course of several weeks to months. Current study is on 1 Peter. Feel free to join us at any point during the study.
- Contact: To be added to the meeting invite, contact John Dillon or Tartan Collier
- Men’s Discipleship Group
- Meets: 11:30-12:00pm
- Description/Contact: Read more here
- Houston Campus Prayer Group
- Meets: 12:00-12:30pm over Zoom and in-person.
- Description/Contact: Reach out to Muru Venkat or visit this Yammer page for details.
- Baytown Bible Study
- Weekly Bible Study – Read more here
- GCGV Prayer Group
- Meets: Mondays from 11:30-12:00pm
- Location: GCGV Admin Building (usually A.3.02)
- Description: Informal gathering of Christians to pray together – for each other, our organization, and anything else on our hearts!
- Contact: Erin Walsh