CYP is hosting a food drive for YES to YOUTH by collecting snacks for youth who are served by the YES to YOUTH shelter and counseling services in Montgomery County. We hope you will partner with us by donating snacks and sports drinks that contribute to the mission of YES to YOUTH. “The #1 item that we ALWAYS needs are snacks! The kids are always hungry and love individual snack bags” – quote from Y2Y.
- We are collecting boxes of sealed, individual bags of snacks and packs of sports drinks listed below.
- Sign up for an item and select the desk where you will drop off the donation: sign-up sheet
- Please deliver all donated items to one of the following desks on campus where volunteers are collecting items.
- E3.2A.628 – Anna Maria Cossio
- N3.1B.573 – Angelica Alberti
- S1.3B.481 – Ben Spivey
- W2.2B.484 – Luke MacNaughton
- W4.6A.285 – George Michael Swift
- Please deliver your donated items by end of day on Thursday, December 1st. You may also bring your items to the CCEM Christmas Luncheon on December 1st.
Your partnership to the YES to YOUTH food drive will be a testimony to these at-risk youth that the community is caring for them.
About YES to YOUTH
YES to YOUTH strengthens the emotional and mental health development of youth and families by providing crisis intervention, counseling, and suicide prevention services. YES to YOUTH provides a safe and nurturing home where abused, battered, sex-trafficked, homeless, and at-risk youth begin healing from the past and become empowered for the future. Please click here for additional information. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com