All of us can use some help through tough times. We are made for community and it is important to know that you are never alone, regardless of your circumstances. We want to provide you with some resources to help during these tough times:
- Prayer – CCEM wants to be a community of prayer. You can submit your prayer request here and know that we will be praying for you. Also, if you would like for someone to contact you and pray with you directly, please let us know that in the prayer request section of the form.
- Join a Bible Study or Prayer Group through CCEM and engage in community with other Christians
- The Interactive Wellness Guide (goto/wellnessguide)-> US employees 1 stop shop to employee benefits
- Join a Rally Community -> Connect with other Rally members in a positive, friendly environment on Rally. Ex: Live mindfully, stress and anxiety to mention a few
- Wellbeing Minutes provide short topics for discussion around personal well-being.
- Page 138 (shown below) -> Talks about maintaining a positive attitude in difficult times and within it talks about praying, gratitude, optimism and reframing
As always, if there is anything CCEM can do for you. Or if you just need someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to contact us. We love you Church!